(207)353-9447

(207) 353-9447 Email wheelersurveying@comcast.net

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Busy season in the Land Surveying field

The summer of 2015 appears to be providing plenty of work for the local Land Surveyor. With building projects getting underway, the weak housing economy of the past few years seems to be a thing of the past. It is always hard to guess what the future might hold, but right now it seems good. Probably the hardest thing about this changing business climate is scheduling my time. My theory has always been to work local and to work for local people that want my services. I haven't ever advertised, I work for people that have heard about my good work and I try hard to meet their expectations. As the summer continues I hope to reduce my backlog a bit so that I can have just a few open files on my desk. Thanks for visiting, feel free to e-mail if you have questions or if I can be of service. Reuben

No comments:

Post a Comment